Our quaint little villa is located in the peaceful village of Saligao. The Villa comprises of three ensuite bedrooms, multiple living areas furnished with unique artefacts.
Lush green lawns cover the exteriors with a comfortable seat out area to compliment the same. Step inside the Villa to a grand living area. The first bedroom is on your right. The kitchen is to your left adjoining a private library. A flight of stairs takes you to the lounge area equipped with a DTH television, and upper level bedrooms. Thekitchen is well equipped with cooking range, basic cooking utensils, glassware, microwave, and refrigerator.
Cancellation/ Retention Policy:
- Due to the sheer number of artifacts strewn around the home, families with younger children may prefer not to choose our home.
- Damage (if any) costs will have to be borne by you at the property itself prior to checkout as assessed by the owner.
- They request you to refrain from playing loud music beyond reasonable hours or disturbance of any kind to the neighbors.
- Stags please excuse, we prefer couples or families.
- Please share exact guest count to avoid embarrassment at the property.
- Unaccounted / surprise guests are not welcome at our property, please refrain from doing so.
- Drugs, prostitution and illegal activities are strictly prohibited and will be reported to the authorities immediately.
- We are not pet friendly (not by choice but health reasons).
- Smoking is allowed only in outdoor area. Strictly no smoking inside the villa.
|Tariff name||Valid from||Valid til||Price|